GDPR Consultancy Services.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation will come into effect on 25th May 2018. UK businesses that cannot prove GDPR compliance will be fined up to 4% of their turnover.
Together with our partners at IT governance, Complex IT will help your organisation to interpret the new Data Privacy legislation and provide guidance on EU General Protection Regulation compliance. We’ll provide the consultancy, services, tools and training needed to ensure that you avoid the fines associated with non-compliance and reduce your overall GDPR expenditure.
Our Data Protection Solutions.
- Risk testing and impact assessments
- Internal audit and compliance audit
- PIMS implementation
- Management Compliance Documentation
From concept to development and implementation, we’ll help your organisation create a sustainable and robust Personal information management solution (PIMS) that will secure your personal data and help to ensure you meet the GDPR’s requirements.
Our GDPR Consultancy services and products.
In addition to our data protection solutions, Complex IT provides the following extensive range of products and Consultancy services to help meet your GDPR compliance requirements:
We can also help your business become ISO 27001 accredited.
Our partners at IT Governance are a global authority on ISO 27001. This information security standard is important because it is a recognised element of achieving compliance with the GDPR.
Why is ISO 27001 so important?
- ISO27001 is specifically focused on helping organisations mitigate cyber risk
- A growing number of private-sector and government funded companies require their suppliers to provide evidence that they have implemented ISO 27001 at the tender and/or contract award stage.
- An ISO 27001 Information Security Management System is audited by an independent third party. Independently audited proof will give your customers confidence and peace of mind that you are keeping their information well protected.
- Certification to ISO 27001 eliminates repetitive third-party information security audits.
Why Choose Complex IT as your GDPR Compliance partner?
- We’re ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 accredited, one of only six UK-based IT organisations to retain both certifications.
- Our trusted partnership with IT governance brings together our expertise and understanding of data protection best practice to ensure you achieve GDPR compliance.
- We’ll tailor a customised process for your business that provides the most efficient way for you to achieve compliance. Our cost-effective advisory services are fully scalable to your budget and your business needs.
- We’ll support your professional development through the delivery of GDPR training courses that qualify for numerous CPD/CPE credits, and are ISO 17024 accredited.
If GDPR Compliance is your priority then get in touch.
Provide us with more information below, or call us on 020 8501 7645 if you’d like to become GDPR compliant and optimise your business network security and data protection.